Thursday, July 22, 2010

Review - The Writing Circle

The Writing Circle - I read an Advance Copy of this book through the Barnes & Noble First Look Club.  This is the first book that we read that was an e-book.

I have mixed thoughts on this book.  It was good, but I think that I expected better.  I had a hard time getting into this book and I'm not sure why.  It might have had something to do with the style.  The chapters weren't chapters the way books usually are written.  The chapters would deal with one person with some overlap from the other characters, but it seemed that the story didn't follow over well using this format.  At least not for me in the beginning, I didn't get into this book until almost the end.

Aside from this, I really don't have a lot to say without giving too much about this book away.

No comments:

Post a Comment