Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 27 of 30 Days of ME! - This month, in great detail

Where has the last month gone???  Well, let's see.  While I've been looking for a job to replace the one that I lost last year, I've been spending a lot of time during the day playing with my girls.  It seems like I get one down and the other one wakes up so I can have some one on one time with both of them. 

We've spent time at least one day a week at the local library in the children's section.  Syd's had a great time there.  I usually have to pull her out of the library, which from my point of view is a good thing.  I really hope that she continues to love books and that Hope grows to love them as much as Syd and I do.

We've also had a lot of family activities this summer, birthdays, holidays, etc.  This weekend is the family golf outing and people will be arriving from around the country starting tomorrow.  We are going to be spending a lot of time at my parents through the weekend so that will be good times.  Hopefully, the guys will be able to get their game in before any rain hits on Saturday.

There's also be the usual stuff of household chores that need to get done.  But those things are to be expected.

I wished a good friend and sorority sister safe travels a couple of weeks ago as she headed to Japan to join her boyfriend for the rest of the year.  It's a good thing that she and I are able to talk via email and private messages, cause otherwise, I'd really be missing her.  I'm glad that you made it safely and are settling in, Heather!  I can't wait to see more pictures and to hear more about your life there.  :)

That's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment