Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 29 of 30 Days of ME! - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

You would think that coming up with a list of one's hopes and dreams for the next year would simple simple.  And in some ways, it is.
  • For my daughters to be happy and healthy.
  • To be happy.
  • To have my health, my family, my friends.
  • To have the means to live our lives comfortably.
  • For the world to find peace.
These things are easy but actually writing them out is not so easy.  Whether it's a fear of jinxing the future or an inability to articulate what I truly mean.  Are my hopes realistic or are they wishful thinking?  I'd like to think that they are realistic.  I guess it's going to take a year to tell which of these have come true and which are a work-in-progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment