Saturday, June 19, 2010

My 1st Award: The Versatile Blogger


I want to thank Kailia from Reading the Best of the Best for this awesome award, my first! If you haven't seen her blog yet, hop on over and take a look.  It's great!

Here's how this award works:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
  4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things:
  1. I'm the oldest child in the family with a younger sister and a younger brother.
  2. I LOVE chocolate!
  3. I am a romantic!
  4. I love sports, especially football and hockey.
  5. I love traveling and miss it.
  6. I would love to write a book and get it published one day.
  7. I've got the cutest little girls in the world.
I am passing this award to:
  1. The Vintage Pearl
  2. Life As Wife
  3. There's A Book
  4. The Plum Bean Project
  5. Lost in Books
  6. Crazy-for-Books
  7. Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
  8. BookMarc Blogpants
  9. It's All About Books
  10. Life and Times of Lizzie
  11. My Friend Amy
  12. Cleverly Inked
  13. Manda's Movements
  14. Reading on a Raining Day
  15. This is the Story of a Girl...

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award, Melissa!

    Excited to read more from you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I'll work on my 7 things sometime today.

    P.S. And yes you do have some pretty cute little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa, and thank you for the award. I don't get myself involved in the whole passing on of awards scenario as I'm a miserable bugger I guess but I do greatly appreciate you thinking of my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me! that is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your very first (of many, I'm sure) award! So exciting! And thank you so much for passing it along to me! (Plus you put up my button which gets you huge bonus points in my book. LOL) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award! Congrats to you too!!

    ReplyDelete