Monday, June 14, 2010

Bloggiesta Update - Final Wrap-up


Bloggiesta is over and I was able to get several of my to-do items done.  I have one review left to write and a new post that I want to write that is a follow-up to a post that I wrote over the weekend.  I'll try to get to those this week. 

The only template/layout item that I didn't get completed was a wishlist/nice-to-have item so that's ok.  It's not something that I need to have.

I also had a good time checking out the other blogs and seeing what others were doing this weekend. 
  • Write  reviews for the items that are currently in draft mode and schedule  them.
    • Review Savior the Moment by Nora Roberts
    • Review Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
    • Review Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
    • Review The Tourist by Olen Steinhauer
  • Write Part II of books to  movies
  • Write a post  about turning books into movies.
  • Work on template
    • clean up sidebar
    • add Subscribe via email to  template
    • create drop down for main menu (will need to work on this outside of Bloggiesta since it wasn't working with my template.  I need to figure out where the code was breaking.  :( )
  • Review and  update pages.
  • Review and update challenge  lists.
  • Work on getting Google Analytics working so that I understand it.
  • Clean out and organize my feed reader list.
I'm already looking forward to the next Bloggiesta to see what else I can get accomplished.

Thanks Natasha for organizing this event!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment