Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bloggiesta Update - Day One



A quick update on how Day One went.  I was able to knock several of the what my old boss would call "quick win" items from my list.  I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend working on the more time consuming items of writing reviews and other post ideas and getting them up on the site.
  • Write reviews for the items that are currently in draft mode and schedule them.
    • Review Savior the Moment by Nora Roberts
    • Review Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
    • Review Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
    • Review The Tourist by Olen Steinhauer
  • Write Part II of books to movies
  • Write a post about turning books into movies.
  • Work on template
    • clean up sidebar
    • add Subscribe via email to template
    • create drop down for main menu (will need to work on this outside of Bloggiesta since it wasn't working with my template.  I need to figure out where the code was breaking.  :( )
  • Review and update pages.
  • Review and update challenge lists.
  • Work on getting Google Analytics working so that I understand it.
  • Clean out and organize my feed reader list.

No comments:

Post a Comment