Tuesday, June 8, 2010

30 Days of ME!

I saw this on my friend Heather's blog, This is the Story of a Girl... and thought that I'd give it a try.  I'm going to do my best to keep up with it!

30 Days of ME

Day 1:   Your favorite song
Day 2:   Your favorite movie
Day 3:   Your favorite television program
Day 4:   Your favorite book
Day 5:   Your favorite quote
Day 6:   Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 7:   A photo that makes you happy
Day 8:   A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9:   A photo you took
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently
Day 12: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13: A fictional book
Day 14: A non-fictional book
Day 15: A fanfic
Day 16: A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17: An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19: A talent of yours
Day 20: A hobby of yours
Day 21: A recipe
Day 22: A website
Day 23: A YouTube video
Day 24: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25: Your day, in great detail
Day 26: Your week, in great detail
Day 27: This month, in great detail
Day 28: This year, in great detail
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: Whatever tickles your fancy

Day 1: My Favorite Song
I had a hard time with this one because I really enjoy listening to music and what my favorite song is changes all the time.  Here are 2 of my favorite Kenny Chesney songs.  Yes, at the moment, when not listening to Disney for DD1, I'm on a country music kick.



4 comments:

  1. Love these two songs!!! I love me some Kenny Chesney in general. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather gets the credit for my doing this. I'm trying to have fun with it though.

    I love Kenny! Have you seen him in concert? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a neat idea! I would like to be able to try this some time. :)

    ReplyDelete