Monday, August 22, 2011

Review: Alexander Drake's Extraordinary Pursuit

Alexander Drake's Extraordinary Pursuit Alexander Drake's Extraordinary Pursuit by Elizabeth Parkinson Bellows My rating: 4 of 5 stars I was pleasantly surprised by this book. The title sounded interesting so when I was given the opportunity to read a copy of this book, I took it. The main character, Alexander, is spending time at his grandmother's house while his father is away on a trip. While exploring the woods around her house, he stumbles onto the entrance to another world. The story takes you on his journey through this world as he tries to learn more about the mother that he never knew. The story and characters are well written and interesting. I was able to quickly read this book because I was caught up in the story and Alexander's journey. I am looking forward to reading about what happens to Alexander next. FTC Notice: I obtained an electronic copy of this book from the author to review as part of her Virtual Book Tour. View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment