Monday, August 29, 2011

Review: Fatal Consequences


Fatal Consequences
Fatal Consequences by Marie Force

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is the first Marie Force book that I have read and I really enjoyed it. The characters pulled me in right from the start which is always a good sign for me with a new author. I enjoyed the interaction between Sam and Nick. In some ways, they reminded me of Eve and Roarke from J. D. Robb's In Death Series which I love.

I didn't want to put this book down. The story and characters kept pulling me back to read whenever I needed to put it down. When I find a book or series that does that, I need to read more by that author. Since this book is the third in a series, I am going back to read the first two books. I am looking forward to seeing how these characters develop over time.

FTC Notice: I obtained an electronic copy of this book via NetGalley.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment