Monday, August 29, 2011

Review: The Mogul's Maybe Marriage


The Mogul's Maybe Marriage
The Mogul's Maybe Marriage by Mindy Klasky

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I have to say that I thought that this was a little "heavy" for a Harlequin romance. When I pick up a Harlequin, it's because I am looking for something that is easy to read and won't engage my mind that much. This book dealt with some serious issues that, while interesting to read about, I'm not normally expecting to have to deal with in a Harlequin.

Having said that, this book was well written and I did like the characters. The characters were engaging and how they handled their situation was interesting. They did have me laughing at some of their antics, especially with Daisy.

I did enjoy this book, it was just heavier then I wanted/was expecting to read.

FTC Notice: I obtained an electronic copy of this book via NetGalley.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment