Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Review - Dead Reckoning

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)

Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Sookie, Eric and everyone else in their circle, but this book was a disappointment to me.


Parts of this book seems to be a stretch unlike previous books where the whole story flowed.  With all of the men being thrown at Sookie, I am wondering what exactly is happening with Sookie and Eric.  Is Ms. Harris looking to bring a new man into Sookie's like or just make their relationship more interesting?

There is also the information that Mr. Cataliades gave Sookie right before he went into hiding.  How does Sookie have so many enemies who are living??

Unless Ms. Harris is planning on something spectacular for Sookie in the next book, this looks like a sad ending to Sookie and Eric.  At least for my reading this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment