Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Red Door

The Red Door (Inspector Ian Rutledge, #12) The Red Door by Charles Todd


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is the first book that I have read by this author and I enjoyed it very much. I was caught from the first page and enjoyed it so much that I couldn't put it down and finished it in one day.

I kept thinking that I knew who the killer/killers was/were until the very end. I hadn't suspected that person in either case at all. Although looking back, the one does make sense.

I'm adding the previous 11 books in this series to my to-read pile so that I can get more background on the characters in the series. That was the only thing that bothered me about this book. It was easy to pick it up mid-series, but Hamish kept throwing me for a loop. I need to go back and read the other books so that I can understand what is going on there. This was a very good book and I look forward to reading more from this author in the future.

I obtained this book from the publisher, HarperCollins.The Red Door

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment