Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bloggiesta - Wrap-up


Well, I didn't get all that much accomplished this weekend but I am happy with what I have done.  Hopefully, next year, I will get more accomplished.  Also, there are some things that I will probably be updating on my blog over the coming weeks/months that I could have gotten done this weekend, but didn't because of this or that.

What I did get done:
  • I modified my template so that my left sidebar was wider and did not cut off text or the image from the goodreads.com widget displaying my current reads.
  • I updated my tags to that they were easier, I hope, for people to follow.
  • I changed my tags from a list of labels to a cloud.  This seems to be the trend right now and I kind of like it.  We'll see how it goes and then I'll make a final decision on it.
Some maintenance items that I did today:
  • I added the widget from Barnes & Noble to display the badge for the latest First Look book that I am reading.  I may move these to a page and post the list under the current one if I find that they take up too much room.
  • I added Google Analytics to my template for tracking viewers, etc.

1 comment: