Sunday, December 20, 2009

Songs for the Missing


I had never read anything by Stewart O’Nan when this book was read by the Barnes & Noble First Look book club.  I knew that he had written other books though since I did some research on the author after I joined this book discussion.

I really enjoyed reading, Songs for the Missing. I couldn't put this book down once I started.  I found that I was drawn into the lives the characters and I wanted to see what happened next to them.  There aren't many authors that are able to capture my attention and hold it the way that Stewart O'Nan did with this book.  I am going to have to add his other books to my reading table.

*NOTE: I was able to review this book from a copy that I received through Barnes & Noble’s First Look book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment