Thursday, December 17, 2009

My reading table

I love reading and constantly have a pile of books on one of the end tables that I have either borrowed from the library, borrowed from someone or have purchased.  This stack of books varies in what it holds.  Sometimes, it is all romance.  Others it is all mystery and suspense.  And still other times, it is a mix of things.

I read books, not to dissect them, though I did do some of that with the Harry Potter books towards the end, but for the enjoyment of reading.  Books are my escape from the things that would drive me crazy.

This blog is going to be my thoughts about the books that I am reading.  Suggestions are always welcome, though it might take me a while to get to them.  I will also be posting my thoughts on books that I read a while back simply because I want to mention them.

No comments:

Post a Comment