Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My 1st reading challenge


I just signed up for my first reading challenge, the Flashback Challenge.  It's being co-hosted by Book Lust.

Here is the link to the Flashback Challenge.  I'm going to participate at the Book Worm level - 3 books and will try to do their mini-challenge of:

1. Re-read a favorite book from your childhood - Anne of Green Gables
2. Re-read a book assigned to you in high school -
3. Re-read a book you loved as an adult - The Da Vinci Code

I'm going to have to think about what books I want to read for this challenge and will update this post soon.

Updated January 1, 2010:  Well, I've decided on two of the three books which I'm going to reread for this challenge.  I've added them above in bold.  I still have to think of a book that I was assigned to read in high school.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! And welcome to book blogging- you follow some SERIOUSLY quality blogs, so I am sure yours will be excellent as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was looking for a way to expand my reading and thought that this was a good way to go. I love looking at the different blogs and hope that someday I am able to blog the way that you all do.

    I can't wait to start your challenge. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a fun challenge - I should think about participating myself! Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete