Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Review - Today's the Day!: My New Shoes

I'm going to start this off by saying that this book was co-written by the wife of one of my husband's co-workers.

Having said that, this is a very cute book.  I bought it for my 2.5 year old originally as an Easter present, but ended up giving it to her as a present from the new baby in the house.

Sydney and I have enjoyed reading it.  The story is a simple one, but told in a cute way.  The little girl in the story is going shopping with her dad to buy new shoes.  The illustrations are in black and white so that the child reading the book can use her imagination.  One time that we read the book, the shoes were chocolate and red, the next they were blue and red.

The only down side to getting this book is that it is only available on Amazon.com at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment