Thursday, August 8, 2013

Review: Improper Conduct


Improper Conduct
Improper Conduct by Isabel Roman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I enjoy books that I can't put down and "Improper Conduct" was definitely one of those books. The characters and the story were well thought out and well written.

Jules Marshall is starting over in a new city and fighting the attraction to her boss, Callum Archer. As she is adjusting, a piece of her past arrives in Los Angeles that threatens everything that Jules is building.

I enjoyed the interaction between Jules and Callum. There is chemistry there that they both try to fight, at first. As they work together though, to hunt down a killer who Jules thinks she has seen before, they try to find a way to make their personal lives work.

I can't wait to read the next installment of their story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment