Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Review - Death By Darjeeling

Death by Darjeeling (A Tea Shop Mystery #1)
Death by Darjeeling by Laura Childs

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I saw this one day when I was in the bookstore and decided that it sounded interesting. When I started reading it, I had a hard time putting it down.

The story line was well written and I liked how the characters were developed.

One of the things that caught my eye about this book was the title and the cover. I love tea and have several different types around the house.

This was a fun book to read. I will say that it seemed a light read to me but I really enjoyed it and can't wait to read more of this series.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information about this book. I am also a great lover of Darjeeling tea and Darjeeling place. Hope to read this book soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, another tea lover! :)

    I hope that you enjoy the book. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete