Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Review - The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs

The Friday Night Knitting Club The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a good book and a quick read for me.  I was intrigued by the title since the reviews seemed to be pretty good and I belong to a knitting group.  I couldn’t put it down once I got into it.  It showed the power of women and the friendships that develop between them.
 
The characters were a little rough at times and I had a hard time with Georgia.  She seemed a bit too hard and unapproachable.  The rest of the characters were generally more likeable.  There were a couple of rough spots, but this book flowed fairly well.  The end was predictable though and sad.

I’d give this author another try.

View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

  1. I just bought knitting set...I figured I'd learn how too. Maybe I need to pick this up too

    ReplyDelete