Saturday, May 7, 2011

Review - Naked Heat

Naked Heat (Nikki Heat #2)
Naked Heat by Richard Castle

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have to admit that I accidentally started to read this book first. When I realized that I was missing some background on the relationship between Rook and Heat, which was pretty quick, I stopped went back. I think that I could have read this book first, but I prefer to read books that are in a series in order.



As with Heat Wave, I enjoyed this book. The chemistry between Rook and Heat and the way that they acted with each other was fun to watch. The unresolved issues between them from their romance keeps the sparks flying throughout this book.



The storyline was clever and the interaction between everyone was lively as Rook and Heat worked with and around each other to find the killer.



I hope that this series continues.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment