Thursday, April 7, 2011

Review - A Crafty Killing

A Crafty Killing
A Crafty Killing by Lorraine Bartlett

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was walking through Barnes & Noble and the title caught my eye and I decided to give the series a try. I really enjoyed this book and thought that it was well developed.



Katie Bonner has had a difficult year when she becomes the owner/manager of Artisans Alley. This was not a job that she wanted, in fact, Artisans Alley contributed to the end of her marriage. Katie has dreamed of opening her own bed and breakfast in Victoria Square. As she gets to know the artisans who rent space in Artisan Alley and becomes involved with the other business owners in Victoria Square, she ends up finding that where she is now, managing Artisans Alley, is a good place for her. She still has the dream of owning her own bed and breakfast, but she is also starting to see the possibilities of Artisan Alley under the proper management.



As I read this book, I kept trying to figure out who the killer was, but I certain didn't expect who it turned out to be. I look forward to reading more of this series.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment