Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Review - When Character Was King: A Story of Ronald Reagan

When Character Was King: A Story of Ronald Reagan

When Character Was King: A Story of Ronald Reagan by Peggy Noonan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Have you ever read a book and wanted to meet a character from it? Well, after reading this book, I really wish that I had had a chance to meet Ronald Reagan at some point.



Ronald Reagan is the first president that I have clear memories of, although I do have a vague recollection of Jimmy Carter. So many historic events happened under Ronald Reagan's watch and it was interesting to read about his thought process and how his character shaped his actions while in office.



I've heard Ronald Reagan referred to as one of the greatest presidents of our times and I have to agree. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to others.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment