Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Review - The Camel Club

The Camel Club (Camel Club, #1)
The Camel Club by David Baldacci

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'd seen this book sitting at my parents for a while, but never picked it up and read it. Once I did, I really enjoyed it.

The characters and storyline were well written and kept my interest. The Camel Club is about four men, who are all current or former government employees, who all have special skills that they have use while they study conspiracy theories, current events around the world and the actions that the government is taking. They witness a murder and are convinced that it was government sanctioned so they begin their own investigation into the murder. The subplots of the story were interesting and added some twists that I wasn't expecting.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment