Monday, February 24, 2014

Review: One Exquisite Night in Paris


One Exquisite Night in Paris
One Exquisite Night in Paris by Andre Phillip Hautecoeur

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I have to say, this was a good book. It got off to a slow start, but then it picked up and I enjoyed it. I love Paris and this book took me back to my first trip to Paris. I enjoyed walking down some of the familiar streets with Andre and Eff. I also found some ideas of places that I would like to go the next time I am there.

This book is part love story between two people who initially don't speak the same language, part travel guide as it details life in New York and their trips to Paris. Their efforts to adjust to one another and to learn each other's language is interesting. They definitely had some ups and downs in there.

I think that I would love to try to follow their "One Exquisite Night in Paris" some time. I'm not sure if we would manage to get everything in or if we would end up doing something completely different, but the idea sounds like a lot of fun.

FTC Notice: I received a copy of this book from the author via the Virtual Book Tour.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment