Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review: Luthecker


Luthecker
Luthecker by Keith Domingue

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was so caught up in this book, that I couldn't put it down and read it in one day. The story line was captivating and so possible.

Alex Luthecker is a man who has spent his life avoiding people because, with a glance, he is able to see who they truly are and how their life is going to end. When he reports a bomber to the police, he comes to the attention of Richard Brown, a man who, once he knows about Alex, will go to any lengths to find and control him in his quest for power. Nicole Ellis has a chance meeting with Alex and he saves her life. That encounter puts her in Richard Brown's sites as well.

With all of the technology advances at his disposable, will Richard be able to capture Alex and use him for his own purposes?

This suspense novel kept my attention from the first page. I enjoyed reading the story. The only problem that I had was that sometimes, there were grammar mistakes that I am not sure whether they were the author/editor or from the printing process. Overall, a very good book and I would recommend it to others.


FTC Notice: I received a copy of this book from the author via the Virtual Book Tour.



View all my reviews

1 comment: