Friday, August 10, 2012

Review: A Leprechaun's Lament


A Leprechaun's Lament
A Leprechaun's Lament by Wayne Zurl

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is the first book that I have read in the Sam Jenkins Mysteries and I really enjoyed it. The characters were believable and entertaining. I enjoyed getting to know that members of the Prospect PD and the people of Prospect, TN.

The story begins with Chief Sam Jenkins, and members of his staff, doing background checks on the city's employees who interact with the police department. Once he starts looking into them, he starts to find that things don't add up with one particular employee, Murray McGuire. Soon after, McGuire is found dead. Now, Chief Jenkins needs to find out why McGuire was killed and what secrets he was hiding when he died.

The book was well written and I look forward to reading more of the Same Jenkins books as well as other books by Wayne Zurl.


FTC Notice: I obtained a copy of this book from the author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment