Friday, September 16, 2011

Review: Kate


Kate
Kate by Claudia Joseph

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



After all of the hype this past summer with the royal wedding, I decided that I wanted to know a little bit more about the newest member of the royal family. This book was interesting but not quite what I was looking for. It was rather heavy into Kate's family background.

What I was looking for when I picked this book up was more about Kate herself. It is important to know where a person comes from, but in this case, I think that it is also important to know the person. I don't think that I got enough out of this book about Kate Middleton. But that is just my two cents.

Overall, this book was all right, although I found it a bit dry and tedious.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment