Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Review - Queen of the Road: The True Tale of 47 States, 22,000 Miles, 200 Shoes, 2 Cats, 1 Poodle, a Husband, and a Bus with a Will of Its Own

Queen of the Road: The True Tale of 47 States, 22,000 Miles, 200 Shoes, 2 Cats, 1 Poodle, a Husband, and a Bus with a Will of Its Own
Queen of the Road: The True Tale of 47 States, 22,000 Miles, 200 Shoes, 2 Cats, 1 Poodle, a Husband, and a Bus with a Will of Its Own by Doreen Orion

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I picked this book up to read for a book club that I belong to and wasn't that impressed. There was a lot of designer name-dropping and how Ms. Orion liked to shop and not exercise at the beginning. Actually, the designer name-dropping was throughout the book. I understand that Ms. Orion comes from a background and upbringing of entitlement almost. I guess that I was hoping for more out of this book. Ms. Orion just seemed to complain a lot about exercise, life outside her front door and traveling. I enjoyed reading her descriptions about the landscape as they traveled and places that they visited on their trip.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment