Friday, February 18, 2011

NookColor and reading

While I haven't posted as much as I probably should have, I have been reading a lot the last couple of months. My husband got me a NookColor for our anniversary and part of Christmas. I have been loving it!

I've been downloading a lot of free books as well a trying to figure out how to borrow and load books from Overdrive.com.  Hopefully, I will be able to start catching up on what I have been reading.  One thing that I am finding from all of the free books that I've been downloading and some of the B&N Steals 'N' Deals that I've picked up is that my TBR pile is growing significantly as I discover new authors that I like. 

4 comments:

  1. How's the battery life on the Nook Color? I like my Kindle, but love the idea of seeing the cover in color - which is totally crazy, I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The battery is my biggest issue witth my Nook Color. I think that I remember reading in the guide that the battery life is about 8 hours, less if the WiFi is enabled. I love my Nook Color though and really like seeing the covers in color as well as being able to surf the web in color.

    I try to keep my Nook charged sibce I never know when I'm going to need it in the middle of the night with an infant and a preschooler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me if you want to know more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
    Buy Dissertation Online

    ReplyDelete