Saturday, April 21, 2012

Review: The Gutenberg Rubric


The Gutenberg Rubric
The Gutenberg Rubric by Nathan Everett

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



You can tell when a writer knows the subject matter that they are writing about and when they only have a limited knowledge of the subject. Mr. Everett has obviously done his homework on the subjects of the history of print and alchemy because he did a great job blending these two areas into a story that keeps the reader interested from the beginning. To me, the story is intriguing and believable. The characters are interesting and well written. Together, this made the book one that I had a hard time putting down.

I enjoyed reading this book and hope to see more from Mr. Everett in the future.

FTC Notice: I obtained an electronic copy of this book from the author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment