Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Library Loot - April 14 - 20, 2010


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I haven't done many of these this year and hope to get back to them over the next month or so.  Hopefully, once I can drive again, I'll start going to the library more  often.


This week, I have one book out, Fantasy in Death by J. D. Robb.  This is the latest in her In Death series.

Eve needs to figure out how a rival of Roarke's in the video-gaming business is killed when he is home alone, in a secured room, playing a new (not on the market yet) video game.

I definitely enjoyed this book more than her last book, Kindred in Death.  Here is my review of Fantasy in Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment