Friday, September 16, 2011

Review: The Thirteenth Tale


The Thirteenth Tale
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I saw this when I was at the local library and picked it up because it is one of this month's reading group books. I had seen it before but never really thought about it. After reading "The Thirteenth Tale", I have to admit that I really enjoyed this book and wish that I had picked it up sooner.

The book was well written, although a bit confusing every now and then. I thought that the characters were interesting. The story made me think as I tried to puzzle my way through the tale that Vida Winter was telling to biographer, Margaret Lea. I have to admit that as her story was unfolding, I was wondering who Vida Winter really was.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment