Saturday, July 17, 2010

Review - The Killing Edge

I've found over the years that Heather Graham books are either hit or miss with me.  I either love the book or I don't.

This book, unfortunately, falls into the realm of not a favorite.  While it was interesting, it didn't grab my attention the way some of her other books have done.

The story is about Chloe Martin.  Ten years earlier, she and 3 friends survived a brutal massacre while staying in a Florida mansion.  Chloe was able to provide the police with a sketch of two of the killers who were later identified as members of a local cult both of whom were dead.  Now, she is a psychologist who specialized in working with trauma victims using art therapy.  She is working part-time as a swimsuit model when a girl goes missing. 

When the girl's ghost appears to Chloe, Chloe realizes that the killers from the massacre are still out there and it's a race against the clock to find them before they come after her.

I have to admit that I didn't see who the killer was until the end.  This was a good book, but as I said, it just didn't grab me the way some of her other books have in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment